Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW KID ON THE BLOG!!!!


OF POOR JOKES (PJs as they are lovingly called)

There are seasons of different kinds of SMSs and a few days back a fultoo season of PJs got over. Of course I am also a culprit in spreadin and dissemination of these sometimes-hair-pluckingly-annoying jokes.
A day I transmitted a dangerous PJ from my device to other’s cells. And I got a reaction from one of my friends…….. She said   -  Nice PJ………..i.e. Nice Poor Joke!! Wow!!
From when poor jokes started becoming nice????

NEW KID ON THE BLOG

I got a new bug. For a few days I have been itching myself on starting my  own blog........MY OWN BLOG...... i.e. till I could keep procrastinating satisfying this itch. I should say I have caught a writing bug and ideally I would have liked to write a book first but this doesn’t help since I haven’t got any tangible story which can rake in publishers,readers,moolah  et al.
The problem with Novels/books is that they tell a single story in many pages which require either
  1. Discriminate use of brain cells i.e. shit load of imagination.
OR
  1. A lot of screwing up in life called Experiences of life(As they say “All art is Autobiographical”)
OR  BOTH.

And what about everyday stories, escapes, moments, jokes which come suddenly ………
Those which are not part of any plan or plot…… they just come and get over as soon as they came……. We realize we got through our days with them and very soon they get faded in our memories.
What about sudden thoughts….. Weird ones… insane sometimes…. About normal things or normal news…… some never thought before insights…… which amazes and tickles the gray matter on alternative way of thinking.
What happens to small stories from everyday?
Everyone has got some and for most people…many.
These get itched in memory as Black and White Moments from old days.
How about screwing up rationale thinking????? What say????
Then Let’s get onJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice stuff man:) just happened 2 come across it..jenny

Cptn. Spiff said...

Thanx jenny!! Do read other posts too and lemme know:-)

Cptn. Spiff said...

Thanx jenny!! Do read other posts too and lemme know:-)